- Acrylic charms (blind packed)
- Pikachu pin set
- Osaka DX logo pin (no picture available)
- Pocket Croquis sketchbook
- 2-way tote bag
- Eco tote bag
- Hand towel
- Washi tape set
- PET stickers
- Dice bag (no picture available)
- A4 3-pocket clear file
- All ready to ship orders will ship out before I leave. This does not include orders with items that may have to be ordered online due to lack of stock in stores.
- All other orders will be shipped out ASAP once I return.
- Pickups for orders purchased during this period will be purchased online and also in store when I return.
- All pre-orders for new releases while I'm away will be ordered online on release day and shipped out as soon as I return.
January 2020 Sword and Shield Plushes
Sunday December 8, 2019
Quite a few Sword and Shield Pokemon plushes are releasing in January 2020!
First up are the Galar starters available in Pokemon doll versions releasing on January 11th. These are available in both the plush version (pokemon doll size) or in mascot versions, which come with a keychain. Pre-orders for these are available here and here.
Next are plushes featuring Galarian Zigzagoon, Galarian Linoone, Obstagoon, and Galarian Weezing. These plushes will release on January 18th. Pre-orders for these are available here.
Lastly are plushes featuring Morpeko! Morpeko is available in both its full and hangry modes. You can choose from either the regular plush version or the mascot version, which comes with a keychain. Pre-orders are available here.
Pokemon Center Osaka DX Opening Collection
Saturday August 24, 2019
Celebrate the opening of the Osaka DX Pokemon Center with Osaka themed Pokemon merchandise releasing on September 20. Pre-orders are available at https://www.japanstuffs.com/collections/osaka-dx.
Line Up Includes:
Vacation Notice: May 15 to June 4, 2019
Sunday May 12, 2019
Hey guys! I'll be going back to the US from May 15 to June 4 to visit family :) Please read below for information regarding orders/shipping.
If there are any questions or issues with orders, please email me or contact me through Twitter.